Friday, April 17, 2015

His life and words are my life and words: the kingdom of God part 5


 
 
Matthew 13:44-50

 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

 

If one searches the commentary of believers about the meaning of these three short parables there are two opinions; some say they speak to YHWH’s actions toward those He would make His possession, others say they tell of a believer’s reaction to the discovery of YHWH’s offer to be our possession.

If we set the commentaries to the side and allow the Spirit to bring us to understanding we will see over the course of our life that He shows us both opinions are correct. However this understanding does not always sit well within our mind.

We must renew our mind to stop thinking in an earthly way and let YHWH teach us to think as He thinks. So I ask that you would diverge with me for a moment from these parables; that we may bring to mind that which can show us the way in which we being made one with Him should shape our understanding of scripture.

Genesis 1:26-27

 and God said let us make man in our image after our likeness…so God created man in His image…

Genesis 2:24

…shall cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh

Genesis 4:1

And Adam knew Eve his wife and she conceived

John 5:26

For as the Father has life in himself so hath to the Son to have life in himself

John 6:57

As the living Father hasth sent me and I live by the Father so he that eateth me even he shall have life by me…

John 10: 10

…I am come that they might have life and that they might have more abundantly.

John 17: 3

And this is life eternal that they might know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent

John 17: 14-26

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

 

How much contemplation has been had about our Elohim saying “our image”; or that Elohim is a plural word? It is man’s thoughts that He could mean there were multiple Gods, or He was referring to Himself and the angels, or even that He spoke of the trinity.

I put to you if you can hear and see it that at the moment YHWH conceived in His heart to make man in His image we were one, so when the manifestation was spoken that image was ours.

Also when a man speaks of two becoming one he speaks of two individuals working together for a common purpose. So if we bring this thinking into our relationship with YHWH we have no choice but to still lean on the self.

Consider this when we are buried in the dirt we become dirt; pieces and parts may hold on longer than others but given time we become one with the dirt, completely consumed, indistinguishable from that in which we were buried.

It is in this same way we are baptized into Messiah.

If you can see now that when the scriptures speak of Yeshua or YHWH they also speak to whom He has made us to be.

 Many might take such a thing to mean they have the place of the Father; but that is Adams death speaking, Yeshua in us thinks   In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death. Even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledges that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.  In short we glorify Him never us. He will glorify us.

In the treasure in the field YHWH looks into the world and sees us causing the creator to give all that is Him to possess us; we whom He has possessed see Him and give away all we are to possess Him. YHWH sees us hidden in Adam as a self, so He hids us in the lamb crucified before the foundations of the earth Yeshua His Messiah. We see he was hidden from us by our trust in what we inherited from Adam so we hide in the rock and trust in His inheritance.

The pearl of great price tells us of YHWH seeking to find all who will know Him when He draws them near and when He finds them He not only purchases them but abides in them. For us once we find His life in us we desire Him to live in us in full throwing off all else. Consider also the pearl for it is beauty for ashes incarnate. For YHWH the elect are beauty for the ashes caused by Adam and for us YHWH and Yeshua are beauty for the ashes we brought upon ourselves.

The dragnet shows us that YHWH takes all of who we are and separates that which we received from Him into our earthen vessel while that which is from Adam is cast away. The dragnet shows us that we do not try to present only what is right to Him but we give all to Him and trust He will separate the good and cast away the bad.

Translate

Popular Posts