Sunday, April 19, 2015

You can not have life without fuel: the kingdom of God part 6


 
 
Matthew 25:1-12

 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Directly before this parable Yeshua has been teaching His disciples about the events of the last days. In verse 37 of chapter 24 He begins to teach that it is at this time that He will return and gather those that are His.

Yeshua teaches this with a warning that not all who call themselves His will be gathered, two in the field one taken, two at the mill one taken.

Yeshua expounds His meaning by saying a good servant is faithful and wise in the household by giving meat in due season but an evil servant treats his fellow servants harshly and finds His meat and drink with the drunken.

In short the good helps His brethren while the evil chooses to fellowship with the world.

Yeshua told His disciples He had meat they knew not of. At that time they were still being taught milk teachings, but Yeshua summarized meat by saying it is to do the will of the Father and again He said He neither said nor did anything that He had not first seen the Father do. The author of Hebrews concludes that meat is for those who are skillful in the word of righteousness.

For as long as a believer is trying to live for YHWH they are in need of milk but when they have come to the place of trusting YHWH by His Son through His Spirit to live through them they are ready for meat.

For as long as the law is seen as something to be done the believer needs milk, when it is seen as a promise of the life YHWH is  making us to possess they are ready for meat.

The good servant watches over YHWH’s sheep (his brethren) and gives them milk or meat to strengthen them in the faith of Messiah.

The evil servant on the other hand has little regard for His master’s return or his fellow servants and instead makes His life with those who have no sobriety (straight way).

 The world says those with faith are ignorant; so the church builds universities and gains doctorates and agrees that many of faith are too ignorant to understand. The world says those of faith are not rational and logical so we learn philosophy, literature, and psychology and agree that most of the church is. The world says those of faith are poor with nothing to offer of value; so the church builds million dollar buildings and offer community services.

The Spirit through Paul said if you seek to please men you can in no way please Messiah. Messiah says the evil servant will be cut asunder and given a portion with the hypocrites where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Seeing these things we are ready to look at the parable of the ten virgines

 

WHY TEN VIRGINS?

In Genesis 1 "God said “occurs ten times in the creation 10 times; the full assembly of creation. YHWH gave 10 Commandments; the full assembly of His law. Ten plagues broke the power of the full assembly of Egypt’s false god system of control. The Passover lamb was selected on the 10th day, as was Messiah; showing full deliverance and protection of the full assembly (Exodus 12:3). The 10th day of the 7th month is the Day of Atonement; requiring the full assembly for forgiveness of sins. The last world-ruling kingdom of man (Adam seeking to be his own generative power) the 10 toes of Daniel 2 and the 10 horns of Revelation 13 and 17.

Son we see the ten virgins are the gathering of the full assembly of believers who have said YHWH is their life.

THE TEN VIRGINS LAMPS

 

KJV Matthew 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

KJV Exodus 27:20 And thou shalt command the children of Israel, that they bring thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamp to burn always.

KJV Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

KJV Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

 

FIVE WISE AND FIVE  FOOLISH

FIVE WISE = true grace by which we trust the life of the Spirit in us to cast out all the death of the flesh that the righteousness of Messiah is revealed in us(His righteousness is not a title to be given but the life He lived alive in us)-holding all of YHWH’s word as precious

 

FIVE FOOLISH = false grace which supports the strengthens the flesh with false claims of peace for unrighteousness-holding that of YHWH’s word which is convenient for their belief and manner of life

 

KJV Proverbs 3:13 Happy is the man that findeth WISDOM, and the man that getteth UNDERSTANDING.

KJV Deuteronomy 4:6 KEEP therefore and DO them; for this is YOUR WISDOM and your UNDERSTANDING in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these STATUTES, and say, Surely this great nation is a WISE and UNDERSTANDING people.

KJV Deuteronomy 4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath STATUTES and JUDGMENTS so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

KJV 1 Chronicles 22:12 Only the LORD give thee WISDOM andUNDERSTANDING, and give thee charge concerning Israel, that thou mayest KEEP the law of the LORD thy God.

KJV Psalm 111:10 The FEAR of the LORD is the beginning of WISDOM: a GOOD UNDERSTANDING have all they that DO his COMMANDMENTS…

KJV Proverbs 9:6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

KJV Psalm 119:34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

KJV Proverbs 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

KJV Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God ...

KJV Proverbs 21:20 There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.

KJV Psalm 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.

KJV Psalm 119:53 Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.

 

OIL IN THEIR VESSELS WITH THEIR LAMPS

John 5:37-40 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent , him ye believe not. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

John 14:15-31 If you love me, keep my commandments. I will pray to the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, that he may be with you forever,--the Spirit of truth, whom the world can't receive; for it doesn't see him, neither knows him. You know him, for he lives with you, and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans. I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world will see me no more; but you will see me. Because I live, you will live also. In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. One who has my commandments, and keeps them, that person is one who loves me. One who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him, and will reveal myself to him." Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, "Lord, what has happened that you are about to reveal yourself to us, and not to the world?" Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our home with him. He who doesn't love me doesn't keep my words. The word which you hear isn't mine, but the Father's who sent me. I have said these things to you, while still living with you. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and will remind you of all that I said to you. Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Don't let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful. You heard how I told you, 'I go away, and I come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I said 'I am going to my Father;' for the Father is greater than I. Now I have told you before it happens so that, when it happens, you may believe. I will no more speak much with you, for the prince of the world comes, and he has nothing in me. But that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father commanded me, even so I do. Arise, let us go from here.

James 2: 18-26 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

So we see that the written word of YHWH does not bring life but neither does belief alone. It is the Spirit of YHWH making us to live YHWH’s life shared in us as we place our faith in Yeshua.

**understand that by faith in Yeshua and trust in His Spirit to live in and through us it is YHWH that both wills and does in us…so if we transgress the law we are to repent of leaning upon self for life for YHWH cannot sin….hence Yeshua is the minister of YHWH not the minister of sin.**

O

SLUMBERED AND SLEPT

All the virgins knew the bridegroom was returning, all went out, when his arrival was delayed some slept some slumbered. In the Greek these words have a slight difference one is a full sleep the other is to be half asleep like if you were to drift off to sleep while sitting up. The darkness can make all sleepy but the foolish stop expecting the bridegroom.

KJV 1 Samuel 3:3 And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep;

KJV Isaiah 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

KJV Isaiah 6:10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes ...

KJV Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

 The 'cry' that is made at 'midnight' is the sound of the shofar which is sounded to gather Israel.

KJV Isaiah 27:13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem

When we attempt to live in the kingdom of YHWH by our own strength we find His word unbreakable…flesh and blood (the life generating force of Adam) cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven,

We must fill our earthen vessel with His Spirit the breath of the life of YHWH, how is this done, by surrendering all of us to death on the cross in Yeshua and trusting Him to be life in us.

 

Translate

Popular Posts