Sunday, February 22, 2015

The heel would like to say thank you.




[[1Pe 2:5]] KJV Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Paul taught that believers are like a body; having different members with different functions but all working together. Peter says something along that same line when he says we are living stones fit together perfectly being built as a temple of God.
As I look at my google plus I see people posting encouragement to love God, love each other, trust God, rely on him, know you are not alone, learn his word, watch for wolves, and so on; it reminds me that we need what God has given to each other.
Today my page went over 100,000 views. I know this is a small number for many, but it seemed a good time to say thank you. So thank you to all who share with each other and those who have encouraged me to share. Thank you for reading my blog. I am seeking to be a vessel of God; not for personal approval but because he has burned my heart with a desire to strengthen and encourage the faith of my brethren.
So again I thank you and pray that all of us will be filled with his grace and peace unto perfection.

Translate

Popular Posts