Thursday, June 30, 2016

Fellowship of the brethern honors the Father



I believe the most important thing for born again brethren to do is to have fellowship.
We are born of the same womb from heaven if we have entrusted our self to YHWH's life given by union with His Messiah Yeshua and His death and resurrection.
I have recently added to the bottom of each post buttons where anyone can share their opinions with a quick click. As always I encourage you to leave any comment you might have whether you agree, have questions, corrections, or think I am wrong.
Only when we dwell in fellowship and desire for the living truth, despite any differences, will we come to the fullness of what YHWH has for us in this life.
That being said fellowship is not you asking me for money to support you.
 I believe in giving alms, but alms are for those with no ability to support themselves.
If you are healthy then thank YHWH for this and honor your heavenly Father by trusting Him to provide you with the way to work and have provision.
I also believe in giving to ministry but such giving only comes from fellowship first.
True giving does not come from someone asking for help but from what is upon the givers heart and spirit to give.
A man looking at another man to receive or worse to try to manipulate a man to receive from him will not be helped by silver or gold. Only in the name of Yeshua can men rise up and find true provision.
I pray that I never shame a man by encouraging him to look to men but instead that I can honor all men and the Father by encouraging all faith be placed in YHWH.
Fellowship is when we share with each other those things that YHWH has or is forming in us.
I am not trying to be lifted up from among my brethren and set as some great minister for we are all ministers and when YHWH works His works through us we are all great.
All this being said I would be honored with any interaction to anything I share here.

Translate

Popular Posts