Saturday, February 20, 2016

Living the life of God




It has been several weeks since I last published a blog post. Any expert will tell you that there is no better way to kill a blog than to write sporadically. My answer to this belief is no amount of knowledge can be substituted for our living.
This is the heart of why I write; to encourage every man to trust, rely and expect YHWH to do what He has promised and live in us. I desire so much to share this revealed gift with others but only what YHWH has spoken can be trusted. So I try to be a vessel of His Spirit and show this promise by showing His word simply.
I love to study, analyze, and meditate on his word, but we must never let this become an end unto itself. Yeshua did not come that I would know facts and formulate systems of action. Instead He, in His own words, came that I might have life and life more abundant.
YHWH is life; His word is merely a witness of that life. If you were to memorize every word it would not make you know Him. To know Him is to be made one with Him; not to be in His being or have Him in your being but instead to become one being. In short the believers life is in the living.
I had become so focused on sharing the word that I was forgetting that I was to be a living word.
I will continue to write the discussions of scripture that so many have been gracious enough to consider. They often are like a fire in my bones. Yet I must also live beyond just research, contemplation and writing.
with all that is in me I pray that each of us grows in grace, peace, and the knowledge in Him of being one.
your friend and brother Rick.

Translate

Popular Posts