Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Yeshua the Messiah of YHWH aka...



Yesterday I posted about a brother who asked me about being a covering. I did not realize when I responded to him that He had sent me a group message. My response went out to the entire group and a few hours later I received the following condemnation. Just thought how silly is it that while I'm attempting to help someone it becomes an opportunity for some to swallow a camel and strain at a gnat while pronouncing God's judgment on me.



On 9/8/15, 3:56 PM, Evelyn Cone (Chavez) wrote:
--------------------
AS RICK ROSAMOND PROCLAIMS THE GREEK TRANSLATION OF OUR HEBREW MESSIACH, JOHN, AND YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE FROM HIM, "AT THE END OF THE AGE" AHEN THE TEACHERS, WHO RECEIVE A STRICTER JUDGMENT," ARE NOW BEING JUDGED FOR TEACHING "THE SHEEP OF HIS PASTURE" THE WRONG NAME! YAHSHUA, SON OF YAHOVAH HA ADONIM, IS THE MESSIAH, BORN IN YISRAEL TO A HEBREW MOTHER AND GIVEN A HEBREW NAME! THIS PASTOR, ALSO, WILL BE JUDGED ACCORDING TO JEREMIAH 10 & 23 AND EZEKIEL 36-38!!! READ, "STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELVES APPROVED!"

my response to the above was...
Jesus Christ is an English translation not a Greek. No doubt Yeshua is His name. I assume by your distaste for the Greek that you disagree with YHWH for preserving His word in this language. However anything you have learned about Yeshua, even if translated into Hebrew comes from these same Greek text since there are not any original Hebrew text of the gospel. one last thing to believe yourself to be spiritually favored by knowing a name originates in demonology not scripture. When YHWH speaks of Aaron placing His name on Israel it is about marriage not vocabulary.praying that you will be increased in knowledge of Him-rick

Yeshua was a common alternative form of the name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ ("Yehoshuah" – Joshua) in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period. The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.

Translate

Popular Posts